Formatting ASP.NET code

From: Tommi <tommiweb1@q1b.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:50:46 +0200
To: html-tidy@w3.org

I'm trying to format ASP.NET source code files to be xhtml compliant and
the problem rises in how html-tidy wants to manage new-xxx-tags
(block-level, inline).

It want's me to specify each ASP.NET control type as it's own tag:
asp:literal asp:placeholder and so on. Now for some weird reason all of
the asp tags I have inside the documents <head></head> portion get moved
inside the <body></body> tag after tidying. Am I missing something?

And then a feature suggestion: Wouldn't it be easier if new-xxx-tags
accepted wildcards?
asp:* would match all tags that start/close with asp:
This would be -really- helpfull for other script languages as well.

Cheers, T