mdash

From: Mungo Jerry <D14921620@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:45:28 -0700
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Can someone please help me with the correct set of option settings to cause
HTML-Tidy to retain certain entity encodings from input to output?
Specifically, I can't find the settings to retain "&mdash;" as "&mdash;" and
"&ndash;" as "&ndash;".  So far, no matter my choices it converts "&mdash;"
and "ndash;" from the input to a hyphen or dash on the output.  I've tried
"ascii-chars" set to "no" along with various other combinations to no avail.

Thanks

MJ