RE: HMTL 4.01 Transitional

From: mike flore <msflore@webtv.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:35:21 -0500 (EST)
To: Connie.Bolin@ky.gov, jany.quintard@free.fr, html-tidy@w3.org
Cc: spam@w3.org
Great question! I recieved an email from your address so I replied. I've
been trying to get out of the "Tidy" thing for over two weeks, now. They
(whoever ‘they’ is) have been sending me emails from everyone
involved with the tidy thread. I can't get away from it so I'm replying
to every email I recieve about it. "They" sent me your thread so I
replied. I'm not happy about it and will continue to reply to everyone
connected until it stops.

attached mail follows:

I haven't sent you any messages.  how did you get my address?