RE: Possible Tidy improvements

From: Cory Nelson <PhrostByte@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 11:15:13 -0800
To: <cyril2@mail.ru>, <html-tidy@w3.org>

Tidy has no way of knowing if &amp;mdash; is an editor bug or what the user
actually wanted.
Also, stylesheets and other things could be effecting table borders, so
assuming border="0" when it's not specified could easily mess things up.

In short, I can't see any of that being put into tidy.

Luckily it sounds like those are bugs in Netscape 3.  If possible, try
upgrading to Mozilla - it's Netscape without the corporate crappyness.