From: Cyril [mailto:cyril2@mail.ru]
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 8:18 AM
To: html-tidy@w3.org; phrosty@int64.org
Cc: Dave Raggett
Subject: Possible Tidy improvements

Dear Sirs,

To be short, let me be brief.

Where is my dashes?
	Netscape Editor (from Netscape Navigator Version 3.0 Gold package)
converts my "—" into "—". How can Tidy be programmed to
correct this substitution if any?

Where is my named entity references?
	It seems that the same Netscape Editor translates a good deal of my
named entities into text. E. g. "√" -> "√". How Tidy could
help me to fix this problem if any?

Where is my 'border="0"' attribute?!
	So, could Tidy be programmed to insert 'border="0"' attribute into
"<table>" tag when or where this attribute is omitted. It is because of the
same Netscape Editor again. The Editor eats 'border="0"' attributes (with
value "0").

Best regards,
Cyril, Esq.
http://cyril.clickhere2.net/ (The home-page hasn't yet been tidied.)