XML pretty-printing and entities

From: Jany Quintard <jany.quintard@free.fr>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 15:41:25 +0100
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hi all
Is there a possibility when pretty-printing an XML file with tidy
to avoid the replacement of entities such as &MyEntity; by things like
&amp;MyEntity;?
I am using the following command line
tidy -i -xml -asxml myxmlfile.xml

With these switches, can I tell tidy not to break on some inline elements?

Actually, my file is a sort of pre-XTHML with custom tags and entities,
and I wish to pretty print it without mangling my entity references
and with keeping my pre and inline elements untouched.

I tried some combinations of settings, but without success.

TiA. Jany