Can't get object to create

From: <JElinsky@phoenixcon.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 17:32:13 -0400
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi everyone,

Here's a question about basics. I have dloaded and registered the TIDY DLL
and attempted to simply run one of its demo pages, simple.asp.

No matter what I try to do, I only get the error,

"ActiveX component can't create object: 'TidyCOM.TidyObject'"
if I use
Set objTidy = Server.CreateObject("TidyCOM.TidyObject")
        or
"Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'
Server.CreateObject Failed
/info/webpublishtest/simple.asp, line 14
Invalid ProgID. For additional information specific to this message please
visit the Microsoft Online Support site located at:
http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp."
if I use
Set objTidy = CreateObject("TidyCOM.TidyObject")

I'm at a loss on how to get Tidy to instantiate. Any advice out there?

 - Jon