question: GetToken returns the contents of <script> as Text

From: Sasha P Caskey <sashac@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 17:09:10 -0400
To: html-tidy@w3.org

I figured I would ask before I changed the behavior of GetToken in lexer.c.
I've been using the latest version of tidy to parse html by calling
GetToken. However, I noticed that I keep receiving the content of the
script elements as text nodes (perhaps that is the proper behavior), is
there any way I can change that through a configuration parameter perhaps?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Sasha