HTML Tidy Source

From: George Manty <georgemanty@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 09:37:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

I am a new user to HTML Tidy, and I just wanted to
say, I think it is really useful. It directed me to
site on accesibility, because I had some accesibility
issues with my sites:

http://www.mantyweb.com/

http://www.delightfulchild.com/

I can't tell for sure, but the HTML tidy license looks
like it allows for you to take this code and build
your own commercial product based on it or incorporate
it into a product you already have, is that true?

Thanks,
George Manty