RE: [tidy] looking to use html-tidy for parsing

From: Cory Nelson <PhrostByte@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 17:51:28 -0700
To: "'Henrique'" <cube_@hotmail.com>, <html-tidy@w3.org>
There is no way you can do this with tidy.exe (that I know of), but if you
are talking code-wise, here's how:
static void RecurseImages(TidyNode node) {
   TidyAttr attr;
   while(node) {
      if(tidyNodeIsIMG(node)) {
         printf("image found on line %d: %s\n", tidyNodeLine(node),
      else RecurseImages(node);
int main(void) {
   TidyDoc tdoc=tidyCreate();
   tidyParseFile(tdoc, "page.html");