How to submit a GUI for Tidy

From: <deepesh@hp-h.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:39:42 +0500
To: html-tidy@w3.org <html-tidy@w3.org>
Hello, html-tidy ,
I had developed a Nice wizard based GUI for tidy, how can i submit it to be included on the tidys main project page, i will soon be uploading it to my website, will you guys provide a link to it on your page.
Please, reply soon...
Best Regards,

              \\\|///
             \\ - - //
           ( @ @ )
--------oOOo-(_)-oOOo---------
Deepesh Agarwal,
http://www.deepeshagarwal.tk
Visit for freeware like:
The Ad-Police (Updated) , Now Blocks 21000+ Ad-Servers (for IE Only),
Service Controller XP, Dr.System 2.0 (New Build), Easy CDTray and many more.
Quick Deployment Wizard 1.0 - A Easy to Use Free Setup creator with High Compression.
Visit http://deepesh.port5.com for Shareware Cheater 2.0 and use shareware's without limit.
and Many More.....
                       0ooo
                \ (   (_/