[html-tidy] <none>

From: Shadi Rajabi <shadi_rajabi@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 12:54:23 +0000
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Dear Sir,
   I've written a function to handle two large matrices , the function
executes successfully for the first time, but when I try to free my memory
and call the function again, I get the error : Cannot allocate memory.
It seems that deleting the matrices is not successfull. I tried "free" and
"freemem".
Would you kindly advise me on this matter?
Thanks a lot in advance,
Yours faithfully,
Shadi Rajabi,
Mechanical engineering junior,