Use jTidy to parse as far as I need

From: Endre Rognerud <e.m.rognerud@usit.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 07:28:54 +0100
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>

Hi!

I'm parsing documents with the following code:

Document document =
    tidy.parseDOM(new ByteArrayInputStream(html.getBytes()), null);

The problem here is that the whole document is parsed, and this is not
necessary for many of my documents. I should stop after reaching the
body-tag.

Is it possible to use jTidy in a way that I can get it to parse as a uses
the DOM-tree? In this way I can save some time if I can control when to quit
parsing...

Thanks for advice :)

--
Endre