Re: Tidy HTML

On 20 Oct 2003 at 11:15, LocustHillVa@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/16/2003 7:04:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> derhoermi@gmx.net writes:
>
> << What is the name of this file and where did you get it from? >>
>
> I don't remember the name of the file, and I got it from the sourceforge web
> site. I remember now that it said it was a "source code," so maybe what I
> downloaded wasn't Tidy HTML, but I remember that was part of the name.

In which case you need to compile it in order to produce the
executable version.

If you aren't into compiling software, then you should instead
download the ready-made executable from tidy.int64.org (a pointer to
this is on the Sourceforge page: the first thing listed under "Other
builds" near the bottom of the page). You want the one called "tidy-
exe.zip" and you'll need an unzip utility to extract the files.