HABit Tidy

From: Henry Bartlett <hambar@microtech.com.au>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 08:06:19 +1000
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>

I have just posted the latest version of the HABit Tidy GUI wrapper
for HTML Tidy for Windows at
http://www.hotkey.net.au/~hambar/habit/files/habtidy.zip
(385Kb)

The major change is an Explorer-like dialog where you can select a
group of HTML files from a folder, or all the HTML files in a folder
and its subfolders and verify/clean them up as a group.

I plan for this to be the final beta version, unless anyone comes up
with some suggestions or problems in its use.

Do please let me know during the next few days if you have used HABit
Tidy and let me have any comments/suggestions/bugs..

Henry Bartlett