Re: Object Oriented Programming in C

From: joe user <palehaole@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:05:48 -0700 (PDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

--- joe user <palehaole@yahoo.com> wrote:
> from.  I love the use of opaque, "impl" types, and
> other object-flavored things.  HTMLTidy is great

and I forgot to mention also, using Doxygen so that C
comments and documentation have some meaning and using
a Java-style capitalization standard.  The thing is
that there must be many more techniques in there that
I would like to learn from, but I might not be seeing
them or understanding them just by looking at the
source, so that's why I'm wondering if there is a book
or some articles that describe some of this.