Re: WinMX v3.31 is now available. P2P file-sharing application. Supports multi-source downloads.

From: Dawn & Steve <holtsd2003@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:33:50 -0700 (PDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
To whom it may concern: today I downloaded and paid for WinMX v3.31. after downloading some songs and getting familiar with the site , I realized that it is just
not what I was looking for. I would greatly appreciate it if I could get my credit card
credited and remove this site. Please let me know if you can help me , and I thank
you for your time.                                             Sincerely,
                                                                     Dawn M. Manges