Link exchange

From: John Snow <webmaster@appliedlanguage.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 17:26:37 +0100
To: "Html Tidy" <html-tidy@w3.org>

Hello,

I have visited your site and feel that our content about Website Translation would be of interest to your visitors.

We have a new category of website design located at:
http://www.appliedlanguage.com/directory/general-resources-website-design.htm

The category will be limited to 70 entries. This is at present a new category so is not indexed yet. Indexed categories have a high pagerank as will this soon. If you feel another category is more appropriate you can change it.

I haven't placed a link to your site yet, although if you would be interested in exchanging links please add the following to your site:

Link Text: Website Translation

You can then add your own link information at:
http://www.appliedlanguage.com/add_site.htm

Regards
John Snow