JTidy not showing all warnings or errors

From: Win Lei <futomaki007@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:12:28 -0700 (PDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
When I provide a url to jtidy, it has done the job to output the corrected xhtml file, however, I would be more interested in checking the error/warning output. Since I notice that jtidy has changed all the wrong bits on the page, but without outputing all the changes made to the error file. Is there a property that I can set to make it output all the changes made?

Also, is jtidy validating against a DTD file or it just has set of built in rules which it runs against?

Thanks in advance.
Futomaki