Re: Spammers

From: Yahoo <holistichome@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 11:07:43 +0200
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Fortunately I don't get bothered with much spam of late. I have discovered after blocking just some of them (I have set up my yahoo account to operate from within Outlook Express, which I would recommend others to do also) a lot of the other spam no longer comes through, this confirms that a lot of them are originating from the same organization/s, just with spoofed headers & sender names etc.
Maybe you should get to know some of the hacker/s and or hacking groups and after finding out the spammer/s true identity, anonymously mailbomb them (with some sort of subtle warning message included in the email/s), giving them some of their own medicine.