Re: [ http://atkinsdietbulletinboard.com ] Confused about Effective Carbs

Is there any place to buy the bread except from atkins site

-------Original Message-------

From: cuynetatkins@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, September 07, 2003 12:31:06
To: cuynetatkins@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ http://atkinsdietbulletinboard.com ] Confused about Effective
Carbs

You also subtract for glycerin.  If you'll look carefully at the
wrapper, there will be a section telling you what's been subtracted to
get the net carbs.

Gloria wrote:

> I understood, (and read) in Atkins book that you take the total
> number of Carbs and subtract the grams of fiber and that is your
> effective number of carbs.  But eating an Atkins meal replacement
> bar, it had 22g carbs and 11g of fiber.  Now that means 11g carbs
> right? BUT The Advantage Atkins Bar announced that there was only 2g
> of net carbs.  It said and I quote:  For those watching their carbs,
> cound only 2 grams, as all other carbs (including fiber) have a
> minimal impact on Blood Sugar.  I just would like to know how that is
> figured.  Anyone know?
>
> Hey I just tried the Atkins Bread!  It is wonderful!  Not only is it
> 3grams of carbs, it is the best bread I have EVER eaten...!!
>
> I have spent too much money on other (non-Atkins)products that are
> low in carbs like cerial, (hot and cold) etc. and they just don't
> taste good.  I think I will stick to Atkins bars and bread.  I ate
> some cerial this morning that tasted like wood chips.  Yuck, back to
> eggs in the morning.
>
> Gloria
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> click here
> <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3793308.5048975
1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1709080464:HM/A=1712983/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http://hits
411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?page=1374-105951838331032>

> New!!!
> http://www.cuy.net/store
>
> http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com is a suplemental support site
> please visit.
>
> http://www.cuy.net/atkins/ is the official web page for this list.
>
> Need the atkins book?
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0380727293/atkinsdietmailin/
>
> To subscribe to this group, send an email to:
> cuynetatkins-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/Q.n3lB/TM