Re: [artisticattitudes] Sobig.f@mm.Removal Tool ( Please check your computer)

From: JAK HARVEY <amalao99@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 21:53:56 -0700 (PDT)
To: artisticattitudes@yahoogroups.com

thanks Jan  i have had numerous pieces of this
type of mail lately--esp, 'wicked screensaver'
and ' your application'
some hacker needs a slap with a keyboard--just my
opinion
--- {{{{{Jan}}}}} <jan_ofmichigan@yahoo.com>

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.sobig.f@mm.html

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.sobig.f@mm.removal.tool.html