Re: Table moved to end of file

>> When I use HTML-tidy to clean an html file, all the <table>s contained
>> in such a file get moved to the end, after the </body> tag.
>>
>> Example:

>> <h1>header</h1>

> I am unable to reproduce this behaivour using current sources. If there
> was such a bug I believe it is fixed now or your test case is
> incomplete. Could you try a more recent version of HTML Tidy?

I am using HTML Tidy as a plug-in in the most recent version of HTML-kit.

Version information HTML-Tidy: 22-Oct-2002, HTMLTidy.dll
Version information HTML-Kit : build 292, October 2002

As I mentioned in a follow-up mail, adding a </tr> to the input (just
before the </table> solves the problem.

Boudewijn Waijers (bwaijers at tiscali.nl).

There are 10 types of people in the world: