CDATA sections and Tidy

From: <fe.sola@infomed.sld.cu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:02:25 -0400
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hello all:
I'm currently converting HTML to XML and need a clean result. So far I've understood
that the CDATA sections are used in the tidying process to enclose the script tags, if
so, how can I avoid the output of those sections?.
So far the only possible option to set is escape-cdata on the configuration file, but it
applies to the CDATA sections in the input document and I need to avoid the CDATA
sections on the tidied output. Is this possible with Tidy or should I use regular
expressions later? :(

Este mensaje fue enviado usando el servicio de correo en web de Infomed
http://webmail.sld.cu