Run window version Tidy once more

From: <fe.sola@infomed.sld.cu>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:07:37 -0400
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: Steve Wang <swang@carebridge.com>, html-tidy@w3.org

Hello list,
I downloaded the Tidy.exe utility to test what Tidy does or doesn't. I tried
the following:

tidy -asxml foo.html foo.out.html

in the command windows tidy seems to parse the foo.html document and does show an xhtml
valid version of it, the thing is, it doesn't update the foo.out.html file with the
tidied version. The same happens if I use

tidy -asxml foo.html -o foo.out.html
or
tidy -asxml foo.html -out foo.out.html

The same happens when I use a config file instead of the -asxml directive, the
foo.out.html is not updated.
tidy -config optionfile.txt foo.html -o foo.out.html

What's wrong?
tia,
Lizet

Este mensaje fue enviado usando el servicio de correo en web de Infomed
http://webmail.sld.cu