Run window version Tidy

From: Steve Wang <swang@carebridge.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:18:33 -0400
To: html-tidy@w3.org

To whom this may concern,

I have downloaded TIDYGUI.exe file(1.1.5 4th August 2000 version), and run it.

First I browse to the source html file, then leave the configuration button
alone, click the 'Tidy!' button,
the screen shows how many warnings/errors were found, but when I click the
'show output' button, it pop up a blank
Tidy Output screen, is this the way it should be ? Or I need to specify
somewhere the output file location?

If there is nothing shows on the Tidy Output screen, why and how can I use
the 'Save as' button to save whatever the output
document?

Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Please reply to both of my e-mail address:

1) thewangs@comcast.net
2) swang@carebridge.com

Steve