Re: HTML to XML

From: <fe.sola@infomed.sld.cu>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 22:09:37 -0400
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org

Hello, unfortunately it looks like my last reply didn't reach the list, here it goes again
My test htm file was very simple, just a table, two images and a link. The output had the
img tags unclosed. My option file is the following:

add-xml-decl=yes
bare=yes
clean=yes
drop-font-tags=yes
drop-propietary-attributes=yes
indent=auto
indent-spaces=2
wrap=72
markup=yes
output-xml=yes
input-xml=no
show-warnings=yes
numeric-entities=yes
quote-marks=yes
quote-nbsp=yes
quote-ampersand=no
break-before-br=no
uppercase-tags=no
uppercase-attributes=no
smart-indent=no
output-xhtml=yes
char-encoding=latin1
join-styles=yes
word-2000=yes

I'm currently using the Tidy.dll and the Tidy.cs wrapper class created by Matthew
Stanfield. I need to get xml out of well formed html, why do I keep having unclosed tags?
tia,
Lizet

Este mensaje fue enviado usando el servicio de correo en web de Infomed
http://webmail.sld.cu