Re: tidy xhtml and mozilla

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 06:38:09 +0200
To: Ning Song <nsong@progress.com>
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org

* Ning Song wrote:
>Has anyone else had problems displaying a web page in Mozilla after
>running it through tidy, outputting xhtml? Specifically, there seems to
>be a problem loading stylesheets embedded in javascript. The weird thing
>is that the stylesheets are loaded without a problem in IE. Any help
>would be appreciated. Thanks.

AFAIR Mozilla does not support various DOM features if the document is
identified as XHTML document. I suggest you try asking on a mozilla
mailing list / newsgroup / forum / whatever with a sample document that
it doesn't handle as you expect. The problem is most likely more XHTML
related than HTML Tidy related.