Re: a question about table/form nesting

Oops.  Not sure what JTidy will do with forms and tables.  I believe it is
consistent with 04Aug2000 version of C Tidy.

I believe, also, that it does not support the --force-output
option.  However, it shouldn't be difficult to modify JTidy to generate
output  even if errors are present.

Can any JTidy users advise Hai?

take it easy,
Charlie