Batch files now working, but Tidy now Hanging on a page

From: Julian Voelcker <asp@tvw.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 11:32:06 GMT
To: html-tidy@w3.org

OK, i have now managed to resolve my problems with the batch files and
have started processing my documents.

The latest problem I have now is that Tidy keeps on hanging on a
particular document.

The only obvious problem I can see is that there are 4 </font> tags in
a row a few lines after the last warning.

I have tried running the page through TidyUI, but that fails.

Cheers,

Julian Voelcker
The Virtual World (UK) Limited
Cirencester, United Kingdom