RE: Tidy Question

From: David Haselhorst <dhaselhorst@atherogenics.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 16:23:39 -0500
To: "'Greg Alton'" <greg@cfdev.com>, "'dude'" <dude@fastmail.ca>
Cc: <html-tidy@w3.org>

Thanks for the feedback guys.  What I have been doing is using Tidy to
remove the unwanted HTML garbage then using search and replace in
notepad to remove the namespace tags (<o:p></o:p>).  This seems to work
fine, but I was hoping Tidy would pull off that removal.  Anyhow, thanks
again for the help and good luck!

David