Re: Tidy Question

From: dude <dude@fastmail.ca>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 15:26:58 -0500 (EST)
To: dhaselhorst@atherogenics.com
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org
David - I had the exact same problem, and I could not get any filter
(not even Microsoft's own word filter) to remove those tags or the
smart tags that M$ thorws in there.

My final solution was to use Funduc Software's  Search and replace

The app is VERY useful and by using regular expressions (which can be
learned via the the apps documentation, which is very good), i
constructed a .bat file that automatically runs the Search and
Replace app and removes all of the offensive word2002 formatting and
other problems.

let me know if you get the app and I will share my script file with