Re: Tidy Question

From: dude <dude@fastmail.ca>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 15:26:58 -0500 (EST)
To: dhaselhorst@atherogenics.com
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org
David - I had the exact same problem, and I could not get any filter
(not even Microsoft's own word filter) to remove those tags or the
smart tags that M$ thorws in there.

My final solution was to use Funduc Software's  Search and replace
tool:
http://www.funduc.com/search_replace.htm

The app is VERY useful and by using regular expressions (which can be
learned via the the apps documentation, which is very good), i
constructed a .bat file that automatically runs the Search and
Replace app and removes all of the offensive word2002 formatting and
other problems.

let me know if you get the app and I will share my script file with
you.

peace,
dude