update content of a node : tidylib

From: Renjith K.V <renjith@iceindia.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:44:46 +0530
To: html-tidy@w3.org

How to i update content of a node programatically with tidylib
( This is for adding more items to combo boxes in html
    my program added <option> node to select node. but i need to set
content of <option> tag
   <option name = "contry"></option> should be made <option name =

I have added a node to Html DOM in following way
Also i need to update content of the Option  tag.

   		AttVal *av;
		optNode = InferredTag( tdoc, "Option");
		av = NewAttribute();
		av->attribute = tmbstrdup("value");
		av->value = tmbstrdup("test");
		optNode->attributes = av;
		InsertNodeAtEnd(child, optNode);

how can i do that ?

I have tried the following way but it gives me errors

optNode->type == TextNode;
optNode->content = tmbstrdup("oho whatz it ?");

please help me