Re: update Script section of html from tidylib.

From: Charles Reitzel <creitzel@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:17:19 -0500
To: "Renjith K.V" <renjith@iceindia.com>
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org

Great question.  One thing Tidy is _not_, nor will it become in the
foreseeable future, is a Javascript parser.  That said, I think you could
do what you want much more easily with a Regex library and by separating
the Javascript from the markup.  Thus, my lo-tek(tm) suggestion, would be
to keep your Javascript in a separate file, which you can generate as
needed using your own code.

hth,
Charlie