Re: Need to Strip all HTML tages from a renderd web Page

From: dude <dude@fastmail.ca>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 17:30:42 -0500 (EST)
To: jamieeagan@agora-inc.com
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org
I highly recomend a tool called "Search and Rreplace" by Funduc
software.  You could easily write a script that would grab all the
text between ">" and "<".  you could further customize it to suit
your needs.  I have successfully used to to strip out all the Word XP
proprietary tags and such, while leaving the text formatting like
bold and italics.

here is a link to the company's site:
http://www.funduc.com/search_replace.htm

peace,