Re: Problem tidying.

Tidy does its best but it is too dangerous for it move the form
start and end tags arbitrarily. To do that would require a much
more in depth understanding of how a given page works.

This problem is why it makes sense to allow form fields to
directly reference the form rather than rely on being within
a form element. This is one of the benefits of XForms. We just
didn't realize the issue back in 1993 :-(

 Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>  W3C lead for voice and multimodal.
 http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett +44 1225 866240 (or 867351)