Re: Problem tidying.

From: Matthew Stanfield <mattstan@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:41:29 +0100
To: Fred.Bone@dial.pipex.com
CC: html-tidy@w3.org

>>The problem is that a form is started in a table after the first <tr> but
>>before that <tr>'s first <td>. Hence the following errors and warning.
>

>>How can I make this get tidied. -- I am stuck!!

Thanks. I just worked this out a few minutes before your email arrived, but
my problem is that I need to Tidy a lot of these pages - too many to do
manually. Does anyone know how I can get HTML Tidy to tidy this without
having to change it manually? What options could I use? Or, since I don't
actually need any of the data in the forms, how I can remove them? Any
other ideas?

BTW: There are in fact 3 tables in the document that incorrectly have
<form> after the start of <table>.

Many thanks and regards,

..matthew