Tag problem

From: David Van Cott <dtvc17@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 09:32:46 -0400 (EDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Cc: dsr@w3.org

I'm using html tidy at work to make the website more accessible and I'm
having a little problem.  Everything seems to work great execept for one
thing. Tidy seems to be removing the <dl> tags.  This is causing the
alignment of the webpages to be off.  I searched through google newsgroups
and the www.w3.org site and I couldnt find any questions or solutions
regarding this.  There is my configs...
--clean yes
--output-xml no
--enclose-text yes
--enclose-block-text yes
--indent auto
--alt-text GraphicImage

Other then that problem I think this program is great.  I have to make sure
over 1000 html files have alt attributes inside the img tag.  This make file
much similar.  Thanks
David