Using config file for cleaning Word file

From: Sailesh Panchang <sailesh.panchang@deque.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 11:35:27 -0400
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
1. I am trying  to clean up a WORD-2000 htm file  with Tidy. From the DOS prompt It workks  OK without a config file but if I try
tidy -config Myconfig.txt inFile.htm OutFile.htm
from the DOS prompt, nothing happens.
The MyConfig file has only the following text in it with no extra spaces:
"word2000: yes "
I also tried "word-2000: yes"
What do I need to do to use it from the config file?
2. Next I tried to create a COM AddIn for Wordin VB6  and used the following lines as suggested in the TidyCom  documentation:
Set TidyObj = CreateObject("TidyCOM.TidyObject")
TidyObj.Options.Load "myconfig.txt"
TidyObj.TidyToFile "InFile.html", "OutFile.html"
- It does not work if I use variable names for   the InFile and OutFile. Works OK if file names are hard coded in as long as htm file is not a Word generated one.
- It does not recognize the config file containing the line for cleaning up Word file shown above.
Any suggestions?
Thanks very much,
Sailesh