RE: Problem with INPUT tags

From: BLANC Cedric - LYO ( CeBlanc@lyon-partdieu.sema.slb.com ) <CeBlanc@lyon-partdieu.sema.slb.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 09:36:07 +0200
To: html-tidy@w3.org

I think I wasn't clear enough in my last message : in my input file, <INPUT>
tags are not closed and I cannot close them by myself, because its HTML code
is produced by an HTML editor (the one included in WSAD). The application
I'm currently developing uses JTidy for parsing an HTML file "drawn" with
WSAD's HTML editor (= only in "graphical" mode : users are not supposed to
know how coding HTML by themselves ; they only know the graphical editor) ;
as this editor doesn't close INPUT tags, I have to deal with this...
So my question is : can I configure Tidy so that :
	- first possibility : it puts a </INPUT> tag just after each <INPUT>
tag it founds (for the moment it puts further (see my example), which causes
my Document to be false)
	- second one : it closes each <INPUT> tag with " />" instead of ">"

Cheers
Cedric