HTML Tidy Support

At 07:01 AM 4/4/2003 +0200, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
>If you are unable to reproduce this using the command line tool or the
>pure C interface, please ask Charles privately (or wherever he may provide
>support to this)

Actually, this list has long been used for support of JTidy and various
Tidy Add-Ons.  E.g. the DocBook conversion tool, HTML-Kit, TidyCOM/TidyGUI
and, of late, my stuff.  A great many Tidy bugs have been found and fixed
through such reports.

Regardless of the interface used, it is a good idea to reproduce the
problem, if possible, with the command line tool.  It also helps to isolate
the specific configuration options and markup that reproduce the problem.

>Please don't crosspost between html-tidy@w3.org and
>tidy-develop@lists.sourceforge.net

Agreed, better to pick one or the other.  But the orginal message is really
a support issue and, therefore html-tidy@w3.org is preferred over the DEV
list.  See http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/faq.html#support

take it easy,
Charlie