Re: A number of the Tidy Feature Requests have been reviewed

A great many were duplicates.  And many more had been closed previously,
but the SF Tracker has an annoying tendency to re-open any ticket you even
look at while logged in.   So, please be careful to only re-open those that
you mean to and/or that there isn't a duplicate entry.

The outstanding queue is still very large.   So, if the need is urgent,
your best bet - as always - is to implement the change yourself and submit
a patch.

I also picked some of the low hanging fruit off the bug list.  Basically, I
was doing a review to see what are the critical issues before going "live"
with TidyLib.  I didn't see any show stoppers, but I  might be biased.

As far as new development goes, I believe we have consensus that the next
major effort is proper internal transcoding to/from Unicode/10646.  But I
think this should wait until after we switch over.

take it easy,
Charlie