Re: Empty <div> tags

Hi Charlie,

Adding an attribute should keep it from getting deleted, but it
doesn't.  For example, Tidy will still drop the following:

This would be a simple fix, but I'm not sure what the side effects would
be.  Am I right in thinking that empty block elements with attributes
should not be dropped?

Also, out of curiosity, what kind of style is useful for an empty DIV?

take it easy,
Charlie