Re: HTML-KIT 292 TIDY problem with JavaScript code

From: Dave Cannarella <dave.cannarella@horizonair.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 14:13:39 -0800
To: creitzel@rcn.com
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org
Attached is the source that creates the HTML Tidy problems.  These Javascript
routines are automatically created by the DreamWeaver product.

Below is my original problem text.
I just downloaded HTML-KIT build 292 and have some TIDY problems that did not
occur in build 290. I received error and warning messages in JavaScript code
that is being interpreted as HTML. Do you have any suggestions? Below is sample

Below are some of the errors and warnings:
'<' + '/' + letter not allowed here
unescaped & which should be written as &amp;
unescaped & or unknown entity "&parent.frames.length"
unescaped & or unknown entity "&i"