Re: Help using Tidy with ColdFusion tagged files

From: Larry W. Virden <lvirden@cas.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:41:09 -0500 (EST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

I'm trying to use tidy, not as a beautifier, but as an error detector.
And as an error detector, the output generated still mixes info about
the CF tags with the real errors/warnings (and in fact, I have concerns
that real warnings are masked because of the CF warnings).

Tidy is the tool that CF developers on Linux/Solaris/HP-UX are often
told to use for doing syntax checking - I had assumed that I was just
missing some sort of options to actually be able to do this.
--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden@cas.org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>