Re: Tidy to Mem

Hi Diana,

As I mentioned to Lucas, I have written a new COM wrapper based on
TidyLib.  The COM wrapper doesn't expose all of the bells and whistles of
the pure C library, but it uses no temp files for ParseString() and
SaveString() methods.

You can pull it from my home page at http://users.rcn.com/creitzel/tidy.html

For the basics on the API, which have changed from André's version, check
out the Intro to TidyLib at http://tidy.sf.net/libintro.html.  The API
isn't exact, but the differences are only slight spelling changes.  Also,
in VB (or what have you), code completion popups should help you find the
right methods for setting the options you need.

enjoy,
Charlie