Re: Tidy and Custom Tags; Ant Task support

Hello,

Charles Reitzel wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> Good idea.  But it seems doable by the app or a simple helper function.
> If you write a tld parser function, can you post it?   We could put it
> in the contrib section on Source Forge.

Yes, that makes sense.  Maybe it could be included in jTidy but if not,
it would probably be easiest to write a wrapper for that.

Sorry, I have no plans to add .tld support.  The idea just occurred to
me having seen several posts for people needing support for their JSP
taglibs.

-Bill

>>> http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html#new-blocklevel-tags
>>> http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html#new-empty-tags