Re: Tidy and Custom Tags; Ant Task support

From: Bill Burton <billb@progress.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:02:34 -0500
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Charles Reitzel wrote:
> Hi Bill,
> Good idea.  But it seems doable by the app or a simple helper function.
> If you write a tld parser function, can you post it?   We could put it
> in the contrib section on Source Forge.

Yes, that makes sense.  Maybe it could be included in jTidy but if not,
it would probably be easiest to write a wrapper for that.

Sorry, I have no plans to add .tld support.  The idea just occurred to
me having seen several posts for people needing support for their JSP

>>> http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html#new-blocklevel-tags
>>> http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html#new-empty-tags
>>> http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html#new-inline-tags