Re: Tidy and Custom Tags

From: Bill Burton <billb@progress.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:50:45 -0500
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hello,

A nice enhancement for formatting JSP's would be for Tidy/jTidy to
automatically add support for whatever tags are declared in the .tld
(tag descriptor library) file(s).  There would need to be a new option
to allow specifying the path to the web.xml so it could derive the path
to the .tld's or jar file(s) containing .tld's.

-Bill