Fwd: HTML Tidy bugs?

From: Charles Reitzel <creitzel@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:22:10 -0500
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Cc: "GC" <gustav@easybyte.com>
What are your options?  If you use -clean you will see that.  You probably
also need to use --drop-font-tags yes.  See:

http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html#drop-font-tags
http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html#clean
http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html#bare

If you use none of these, it should leave your original layout markup alone.

take it easy,
Charlie

P.S. please send general tidy use questions to the
html-tidy@w3.org list.