Re: HTML Tidy - notes on your "pending work" (fwd)

Yup, this will be the "killer app".   I have been considering this as a
product for $$ (hey, I'm unemployed!).

Needs a CSS parser, however.  Have been looking at SAC.  Currently there is
no C implementation, but could port the Java over.  See
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/SAC/

take it easy,
Charlie