Re: Viruses

From: Fred <fred@gloryofgod.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:44:23 -0700 (PDT)
To: <scott@granneman.com>
Cc: <html-tidy@w3.org>

Dave is not the one sending the virus.
The virus modifies the header of the email and impersonates who it is from.
I am not saying that there is nothing to be done, but it will not help at
all for Dave to unsub.

I don't know the solution.  It is not as easy as you think it is to block
email coming from this virus.   Final note.  I am not an admin on the
list, just wanted to help them out a little with this clarification.